Gingham oder Vichy where is the difference?

*advertisement / In collaboration with Edited




Gingham or Vichy, no matter how you call it, the trendy patterns with the little checks have conquered our hearts.

But today I can resolve the confusion about the name of the summer trend:

In French and German-speaking countries, the pattern is known as Vichy and in English as Gingham. In both cases, the same pattern, the combination of white squares is meant. In fashion, this pattern seems to be apparent every few years and now the good old gingham pattern is almost everywhere.


You’ve probably have seen the skirt already in Sonja’s blogpost from Dallas (here). Since we often like the same clothes, the task is to style them differently to offer enough variety and inspiration for you. Therefore, I am very curious how you like my today’s look with the Edited Key-Piece and look forward to your feedback.


xo Maike








Jacket:Weekday (similar here)

Longsleeve: Edited (here)

Skirt: Edited (here)

Clutch: Cocchinelle (similar here)

For more inspiration visit our Shop Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Bloglovin Follow us on Youtube

1 comment
  1. Ich bin ja total in die Jeansjacke verliebt – du siehst by the way fabelhaft aus <33 Love, Tschok

If you like to leave a comment, please switch to the German version