*Advertisement/ This post contains PR-Samples & Affiliate Links
Winter is dragging on again this year. It has been raining in Hamburg since we came back from Cape Town. The cold temperatures are steady, the icy wind sweeps your ears and there is almost no day when you can get home dry.
In Hamburg people always like to say: “There is no bad weather, there is only the wrong clothing.” So you should check the weather before you go outside. Packing an umbrella to be on the safe side really helps a lot in the last few days. For me nothing works this year without the Puffer Jacket – it is warm and usually also waterproof. Regardless of whether it is raining or windy, you usually do not get through the day completely soaked with it.
But how do I best combine the chunky and mostly voluminous jacket without looking unfavorable?
- choose figure-hugging pieces that you combine with the Puffer Jacket
- high-waisted jeans or slip skirts flatter the silhouette
- Cloth pants and turtlenecks are a nice contrast to the casual jacket
- use bright colors – these are particularly popular this season
- Tone-on-tone looks are a very special eye-catcher
As you can see, there are no limits to this trend. Try out what you feel most comfortable in and combine the jacket with your favorite items from your wardrobe.
SHOP MY LOOK:
I WAS WEARING:
Longsleve: Marc Cain
Shades: Ray Ban