Given the circumstances, we spend most of our time at home. In addition to working in the home office, I spend my time with cooking and baking. It is a lot of fun for me personally and I have developed a proper routine through our regular meals. It may sound strange at the beginning, but it’s not at all, because it gives the day a good rhythm and you really look forward to your meals.
I would like to share one of my favorite recipes for a healthy cake with you today.
At first you might think, “A cake made of sweet potato? Oh no, I don’t like that.” But trust me, the sweet potato brownie is super delicious, totally juicy and also healthier than the conventional brownie.
R E C I P E
3 small sweet potatoes
1/2 cup ground hazelnuts
2/3 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 cup almond milk oder oat milk
some almonds and walnuts
Instruction for the sweet potato brownies
1. Halve the sweet potatoes and cook them in the oven at 180 degrees. Let the cooked sweet potatoes cool down.
2. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together with a blender.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees..
4. Add the almonds and walnuts to the dough and stir in.
5. Put the dough in a baking pan and bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees.
Tip: If you want to upgrade your brownie a little bit, you can top it with some peanut butter and bananas. It tastes wonderful for breakfast or as a cake with coffee!
Sweet potato brownie
If you need more inspiration, you can find more recipes from us in our “Food” category.